The Karman Manual Wheelchair with Power Stand-Up offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair. By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone. In addition the ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
The chair features flip back armrests and quick release wheels, along with adjustable seat depth and footrest height. The removable knee support offers added stability while in the standing position, and the fold down backrest enables easy storage. 24″ Flat Free Polyurethane rear tires.
- Full-length flip-back adjustable height armrests
- Armrests are also rotating, concave and with a button on the right end
- Improves blood circulation and muscle tone
- Promotes kidney and bladder functioning
- Improves quality of life
- Reduces muscle contracture
- Reduces bone decalcification and osteoporosis risk
- Prevents and heals pressure sores
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Seatbelt included
- Free Shipping